Worship is at the heart of the life of Holy Trinity. We love to welcome everyone to join us, whether you’ve never been to church or have been coming for years! We have a variety of styles, to suit all preferences.
Refreshments are served before and after all of our Sunday services
Normal Service times
- 9.30am Informal Service – a mix of mainly contemporary songs, with a relaxed family-friendly feel. A short reading, talk and prayers, toys for the younger children and our HT Kids and HT Youth activities run during part of the service
- 11.15am Traditional Service – Communion or Morning Service using liturgy from Common Worship. Traditional hymns led by the organ and our robed choir. Children’s activities in parallel with part of the service.
- 4.00pm 1st Sunday in the month Taize service, a time of reflection, prayer, silence and song - a real place of rest in our busy lives.
- 6.30pm :‘A contemporary, informal-style service at 6.30pm. It includes accessible, modern worship, relevant talks, discussion, prayer and refreshments. 'Refreshments will be served from 6pm .Please click here to see the teaching plan for the current term:
- Lunchtime Prayers – at 12.30pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Lasts about 15 minutes.
- Holy Communion – at 12.30pm every Wednesday. This service lasts about half an hour.
- BCP Holy Communion - 1st,2nd, 4th & 5th Thursdays at 10.30
- HT Praise – on the third Thursday of every month, at 10.30am. A relaxed service lasting about half an hour, with traditional hymns. It is followed by hot drinks and homemade cakes and scones.
We host a large number of additional services for groups within Hull and beyond. These include ex-servicemen’s associations, schools, scouts, and civic services. If you would like a special service for your group or organisation, please contact us!